FEET OF ELEGANCE AND COMFORT The boat, designed by Daniel Andrieu, should be a phenomenal success. Built around a very quick hull, the inside has exceptional space and volume. There is a modern look to the exterior, with twin helm stations in the aft cockpit for incredible comfort. As for the interior, the Design Office worked from the same general layout and conception as the Sun Odyssey 40DS, combining fine teak woodwork with the new satin varnish, in Jeanneau's finest style. The boat is available in 3 interior layouts : 2 cabin, owner's cabin forward, with a huge U-shaped galley 3 cabin 1 head, with one head equipped with a separate shower area, plus a large forward cabin 3 cabin 2 head All the layouts are considered exceptional for long-range cruising. A superb performance hull design by Daniel Andrieu A modern deck in the Jeanneau tradition An original idea: twin wheels on a 40 footer Unsurpassed quality of finish
- Eslora total: 12.2 m / 40'
- Eslora de casco: 11.75 m / 38'7"
- Desplazamiento en rosca: 7170 kg / 15807 Lbs
- Calado GTE : 1.5 m / 4'11"
- Peso: 2400 kg / 5291 Lbs
- Capacidad de carburante: 136 l / 36 US gal
- Capacidad de agua: 320 l / 85 US gal
- Camarotes: 2 /3
- Motorizaciones posibles: 60 HP