Jeanneau and Philippe Briand together have come out with a real ocean cruiser, the Sun Odyssey 26. This boat has exceptional capacities for a 7,50 m / 24' sailboat. With over 1,80 m/ 5'10'of standing headroom, a full-width aft cabin with a berth measuring 2 m x 1,60 m / 6' 7' x 5'3' plus a full-size head that is over 1,20 m / 4' long, ités a great way to start your cruising experience. With lots of room but keeping top performance characteristics with 850 kg/ 1870 lbs. of ballast, the Sun Odyssey 26 has all the sea-going characteristics of a blue-water cruiser. The cockpit is safe and comfortable like you'd find on a bigger boat : the width of the foredeck is comparable to 10 m / 33' sailboats. Cleverly built in a centerboard version (0,70 m / 2'3' draft); it can visit places where once only smaller boats could go.
- Eslora total: 7.59 m / 24'11"
- Eslora de casco: 7.49 m / 24'7"
- Desplazamiento en rosca: 2638 kg / 5816 Lbs
- Calado GTE : 1.2 m / 3'11"
- Capacidad de carburante: 25 l / 7 US gal
- Capacidad de agua: 100 l / 26 US gal
- Camarotes: 2
- Motorizaciones posibles: 19 HP