On Saturday, the 5th of December, at the Paris Boat Show, the Jeanneau crew had the pleasure of presenting awards to the winners of this all-new Sun Fast Challenge.
The objective of the Sun Fast Challenge is to assemble a maximum number of sailboats from this line to compete in the major French regattas on the Atlantic and on the Mediterranean, in coastal and offshore races, crewed and double-handed. Participation is a key point in the final ranking.
This 2015 edition has fulfilled every expectation! Congratulations to the winners of the Atlantic and Mediterranean races:
- Daniel Andrieu - Sun Fast 3200 Atlantic
- Cyril Bouvet (ex-aequo) - Sun Fast 3600 Atlantic
- Olivier Grassi (ex-aequo) - Sun Fast 3600 Atlantic
- Franck Paillet - Sun Fast 3200 Mediterranean
- Denis Infante - Sun Fast 3600 Mediterranean
Bravo to all the Sun Fast crews for this magnificent Sun Fast Challenge, and until next year!
Below, you will find the results: