About 65 journalists and 70 customers from all over the world came to the South of France to participate in Jeanneau and Prestige exclusive sea trials, at the end of march.
Between the port of Cannes and the beautiful Lérins Islands, journalists and customers were able to test new models for 2013 during an entire week.
More than 300 sea trials were conducted on the 12 new boats presented on the Mediterranean Sea.
Our entire team and the Jeanneau network were mobilized to ensure that journalists and customers would enjoy the best conditions for discovering the new models.
Sea trials, conferences and boat presentations took place at the Jeanneau village in an open, and friendly atmosphere, despite a changeable weather.
Watch the video of the event and discover very soon the new pictures of the boats presented, in the pages of each of them
- Gamme Cap Camarat Série² cruising shots lifestyle
- Cap Camarat 6.5 CC, Cap Camarat 6.5 DC, Cap Camarat 6.5 WA cruising shots
- Merry Fisher 855 Marlin cruising shots, interior and exterior
- Voyage 42 cruising shots, interior and exterior
- NC 14 cruising shots, interior and exterior